Runescape ClassicKBD Private Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help

+6
Kage
jeff20322
snackbarian
Nawas
manzaro
Brwn
10 posters

Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty 'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help

Post  Brwn Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 am

First make sure you have Java installed.

if you are getting 'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Try this :

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Untitled_zps687a98fc

The path must be your c: location to java.exe

Try it let me know.

Thanks
Brwn

Last edited by BrwnB on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Brwn
Owner

http://www.rsckbd.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty would love to plat if it worked.......

Post  manzaro Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:12 am

hey i keep getting the external blah blah path shit let pm me when u get a new client that works right away please ty

manzaro

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty Re: 'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help

Post  Brwn Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

manzaro wrote:hey i keep getting the external blah blah path shit

hmm never seen that error

Brwn
Owner

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty try this

Post  Nawas Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 am

Have you made sure you typed correctly ?

First one is User variables for "your computer name"

Variable name: PATH
Variable value: C:\Program files (x86)\java\jre7\bin

Second one is System variable

variable name: asl.log
variable value: Destination=file

Now if you have typed the text correctly and it still doesnt work then make sure you know where your java is.
If you have manually chosen another spot to install java then find that location by following theese instructions

Search for java on your computer iether here or if you know another way then go ahead and do that

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help 1112jh1

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Vpz3v6

then go into the java map, then Jre7 then at last Bin map. once your in there simply click here copy
and it should have the Variable value that u need then u put it here
'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Oa2cdx

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help 2vs5cb4
Nawas
Nawas
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty Re: 'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help

Post  snackbarian Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Is there anyway to just load up the client without going through this mumbo jumbo. It is a major turn off knowing I have to go through all these properties and files etc..

snackbarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brwn Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 pm

It is currently the only way, I am working on it.

Brwn
Owner

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty login in and get logged back out

Post  jeff20322 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:47 pm

hey brown i downloaded client and when i log in i get logged back out most i can go iis maybe 1 min in??

jeff20322

Back to top Go down

'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command - Client Help Empty external problem easy fix

Post  Kage Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:56 pm

i had the same problem but i re-downloaded jave and reinstalled it, it detected an outdated version so i removed it and installed a newer version so now the client works..

Kage
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  KTK Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 am

Is there anyway to bypass for a computer that does not have Admin privileges? Trying to play on a work computer Smile

KTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr b Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:12 am

if u google it u can always find a way.

Can u sharer ur internet from ur smartphone then u can play but u will need to download the client on a USB and then run it from there..

I did that for my school Very Happy

Mr b

Back to top Go down

Post  KTK Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 am

Haha, we have the internet which isnt too restricted, but I can't edit the environment. I have the client on my phone, dont think I can run it from there though.

KTK

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Min Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:25 am

snackbarian wrote:Is there anyway to just load up the client without going through this mumbo jumbo. It is a major turn off knowing I have to go through all these properties and files etc..

You can change your run bat to run without the cmd prompt. To do this, right click the run bat and then click edit. Replace the whole text with:

start javaw -classpath rscd.jar;lib/xpp3.jar;lib/xstream.jar;lib/hex-string.jar;lib/jmf.jar org.rscdaemon.client.mudclient

Once you've done that, click save and run the client Smile

Yong Min

Back to top Go down

Post  ego Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:08 pm

When I first got the game it said this exact thing.
I followed all these steps and found out that my specs were all right.

The issue was that I got tired of Java tryna update all the freakn time so I disabled auto-update and then I got tired of notifications so I turned those off too.

I went to java and downloaded the newest version. Game started right up.
I mean I have winrar and I extracted to a folder in my ::C because duh I mean that's second nature for Private Servers..especially Classics.

ego

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down